National Trust events in Dorset - March/April 2016
PUBLISHED: 11:50 09 March 2016 | UPDATED: 11:51 09 March 2016
©National Trust Images/Chris Lacey
From a Big Den Build at Brownsea and Medieval Archery at Corfe Castle to a clutch of Easter Egg hunts
25 - 28 March
• Brownsea Island Easter Egg Hunt, games, arts & crafts, face painting (weekends) - 10.30am – 4pm
• Clouds Hill, Wareham - 11am-4.30pm
• Corfe Castle - 10am-4pm
• Hardy’s Cottage, Higher Bockhampton - 11am-4.30pm
• Max Gate, Dorchester - 11am-4.30pm
• Golden Cap Easter Egg Hunt - Hunt starts from Stonebarrow shop. Nearest postcode DT6 6RA. 11am-3pm
25 March – 10 April
• Kingston Lacy Easter Egg Hunt. Hunt for eggs in the gardens 10am-6pm
• Studland Easter Egg Hunt. Hunt for eggs along the beach and through the nature reserve 10.30am-3pm
2 – 10 April
• Medieval Archery at Corfe Castle - The Wolfshead Bowmen set up a medieval encampment at Corfe Castle and demonstrate hand to hand combat, archery displays and have-a-go archery sessions (£2). Runs 10am-5pm.
• The Big Den Build on Brownsea - Join the outdoor team on Brownsea Island as they help you build a shelter using nature’s materials. Booking essential 01202 707744. Runs 11am-12.30pm, 2-3.30pm. Cost £2.
• 10 Dorset theatre events - March 2016 - A caravan of curiosities and time travelling magicians are just some of the wonderful performances happening this month
• 22 times the Jurassic Coast was the most picturesque World Heritage Site - There may be over 1,000 World Heritage Sites across the globe and we may be a tad biased, but nobody can deny the Jurassic Coast is truly beautiful...