RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Dorset Magazine using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
Newsletter Sign Up
- Get ready for Wellbeing by the Lakes
- Things to do in Dorset this weekend
- The Blackmore Vale: a haven for foodies
- Everything you need to know about blackberry picking this autumn
- WIN a break in Devon and gin experience worth £600
- Make your mark at Bournemouth Arts by the Sea festival
- 8 of the best dog walks in Dorset
- 10 Dorset towns you really must visit
- Bridport and West Dorset Open Studios begins this weekend
- What to expect at Swanage Folk Festival