RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Dorset Magazine using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
Newsletter Sign Up
- Colin Tizzard looking like Dorset’s best hope of Cheltenham Festival glory
- Dorset food and drink festivals you need to visit this year
- Coastal cafes in Dorset: 8 of the best places to go
- A ramble around Sturminster Newton and Stalbridge Lane
- Things to do in Dorset this weekend
- Dorset Wildlife Trust is offering half price membership
- Dorset gins you really need to try
- Walking route: A ramble around Culpepper’s Dish and Affpuddle