RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Dorset Magazine using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
Newsletter Sign Up
- Things to do in Dorset this weekend
- Explore Christmas Tree Wonderland in Bournemouth
- Warming winter recipes to try your hand at this Twixmas
- A ramble around Upwey and Friar Waddon Hill
- WIN £250 to spend on your home and garden with Grand Illusions
- 7 wonderful walks in Dorset that are even better in the winter
- Places to go for a Christmas Day dip in Dorset
- Festive workshops taking place in Dorset this Christmas
- What’s on in Wimborne Minster this Christmas