RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Dorset Magazine using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
Newsletter Sign Up
- 8 great places to buy ice cream in Dorset
- A ramble along Dancing Ledge and Priest’s Way
- The Grove Arms, Shaftesbury
- What’s on at Highcliffe Food & Arts Festival this year
- Things to do in Dorset this weekend
- A ramble around Broadwindsor, Lewesdon Hill and Burstock
- Exploring the Jurassic Coast by water
- Vote for your local heroes in the Dorset Magazine Food, Drink & Farming Awards
- A new indie market is heading to Sherborne
- Celebrate Dorset Wildflower Week