RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Dorset Magazine using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- Win a Snug Aromatics beautiful hamper
- Win a Christmas stay for two worth over £900
- Lisa Jewell, Jonathan Coe, Alastair Campbell and Charles Spencer in West Dorset for book festival
- Review: The King’s Arms, Dorchester “exactly what we want from a landmark venue in our county town”
- AFC Bournemouth’s Premier League memories
- Sir Oliver Letwin: ‘Dorset has a real serenity’
- Recipe: Make Mark Hix’s ‘salmonata’
- Egret spotting at Poole Harbour in Dorset
- From the farm to your door: how to shop for quality meat online
- Join our Shop Local campaign