RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Dorset Magazine using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- Things to do in the garden during self-isolation
- WIN £500 holiday voucher and a gin gift set!
- 7 of the best farm shops in Dorset
- Live animal webcams you can watch from home
- 6 ways to keep dancing at home to stay fit
- 5 books on the theme of wellbeing
- Stage shows, musicals and concerts you can watch online now for free
- How de-cluttering can provide you with the perfect environment for home working
- 5 podcasts you should listen to when working from home
- The Sitting Disease: how to care of your back