RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Dorset Magazine using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- Sunday lunches & roasts in Dorset: 10 great places to go
- 12 of the quirkiest things to see and do in Dorset
- Expert’s tips on how to beat the January Blues
- VIDEO: A walk around Portland’s Quarry Tramways
- Things to do in Dorset this weekend
- WIN a break with Aria Resorts in Cornwall or the Isle of Wight!
- The ultimate Dorset walking guide
- Calling all DT locals: enjoy 50% off at Dorchester’s Shire Hall
- David Chedgy on setting achievable goals for the New Year