RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Dorset Magazine using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
Newsletter Sign Up
- Win a London weekend stay at The Kensington
- Christmas markets and events in Dorset
- Things to do in Dorset this weekend
- Sunday lunches in Dorset: 10 great places to go
- Recipe: Pot-roasted pheasant with cider and apple
- Funding in place for Wild Brownsea
- In pictures: Autumn in Dorset
- Fireworks displays and bonfire nights happening in Dorset this year
- Bridport Literary Festival: Rebel Writers
- 12 of the most haunted locations in Dorset