RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Dorset Magazine using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- Last minute bid to buy Mary Anning letter
- Win a luxury cream tea hamper for two with Rodda’s worth £100
- Walk: Around Corfe Castle with Ninebarrow
- Recipe: How to make Dorset Apple Cake
- Join the Cattistock Countryside Road Show this Sunday!
- Last chance to see Comet NEOWISE
- We interview Netherbury’s The Gravity Drive plus an exclusive performance
- 5 delightful Dorset gardens opening for the NGS in July
- Lighthouse Poole to open its doors again in September
- Swanage Railway start their steam train service once more