RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Dorset Magazine using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
Newsletter Sign Up
- Sunday lunches in Dorset: 10 great places to go
- 7 ways to treat mum in Dorset on Mother’s Day
- Behind the scenes of the Unity International Café in Boscombe
- Recipe: Pan Fried Abbotsbury Dab
- Sign up to our food and drink newsletter that is delivered straight to your inbox
- Things to do in Dorset this weekend
- Explore Portland’s Window Wanderland this weekend
- Big Weymouth Walkies to mark final day dogs are allowed on Weymouth Beach
- Entries are now open for Dorset’s Best Village competition
- 12 of the best Dorset butchers