If things go wrong...
We are committed to abiding by the Society of Editors Code of Practice. If you think we have got it wrong, please let us know by contacting us using our main contact page.
If you have a complaint which can’t be resolved by our editor please contact:
Independent Press Standards Organisation,
1 Farringdon Street,
Tel: 0300 123 2220 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about IPSO and its regulations can be found at www.ipso.co.uk
- Things to do in the garden during self-isolation
- 7 of the best farm shops in Dorset
- Live animal webcams you can watch from home
- 6 ways to keep dancing at home to stay fit
- 5 books on the theme of wellbeing
- Stage shows, musicals and concerts you can watch online now for free
- How de-cluttering can provide you with the perfect environment for home working
- 5 podcasts you should listen to when working from home
- The Sitting Disease: how to care of your back
- 10 of the best places to eat in Weymouth