If things go wrong...
We are committed to abiding by the Society of Editors Code of Practice. If you think we have got it wrong, please let us know by contacting us using our main contact page.
If you have a complaint which can’t be resolved by our editor please contact:
Independent Press Standards Organisation,
1 Farringdon Street,
Tel: 0300 123 2220 or via email@example.com.
More information about IPSO and its regulations can be found at www.ipso.co.uk
Newsletter Sign Up
- 6 of the best picnic spots in Dorset
- A new comedy afternoon tea experience to launch in Bournemouth this summer
- Nyetimber Dorset Seafood Festival is back for 2019
- Coastal cafes in Dorset: 8 of the best places to go
- Comins Tea House in Sturminster Newton reveals the secret to the perfect cup of tea
- Things to do in Dorset this weekend
- A musical adaptation of The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe is heading to Poole
- 13 of the best cream teas in Dorset
- See the bluebells at Abbott Street Copse from a new perspective this spring
- A ramble around Bridport Town