12 real ale pubs in Dorset you need to visit
Where is the best real ale pub in Dorset? From traditional pubs to CAMRA-recommended freehouses, when it comes to real ale and craft beer, we’re spoiled for choice in Dorset - and as the nights get colder, what better excuse to pull up a chair and cosy up for the evening?
Christmas markets and events in Dorset
There’s no better way to get into the festive spirit than by heading to one of Dorset’s many Christmas markets, which are complete with everything from mulled wine to carol singing to visits from the man in red himself. Ho, ho, ho….
Newsletter Sign Up
- A visit from HRH The Prince of Wales
- Village walks in Dorset: 7 lovely routes to try
- Things to do in Dorset this weekend
- WATCH: 12 retro videos showcasing Dorset in times gone by
- 12 real ale pubs in Dorset you need to visit
- Win a London weekend stay at The Kensington
- Christmas markets and events in Dorset
- Sunday lunches in Dorset: 10 great places to go
- Recipe: Pot-roasted pheasant with cider and apple
- Funding in place for Wild Brownsea