6 festive walks in Dorset
PUBLISHED: 11:42 22 December 2014 | UPDATED: 11:42 22 December 2014
Have you overindulged a bit over the Christmas period? Are you stuck for something to do when the relatives have left? Are you considering a New Year’s resolution to get fitter or exercise more?
If so, the Dorset Ramblers has the answer. They’re running a series of walks open to the public in the Christmas period right across Dorset, and you’re welcome to join. The walks vary in length and difficulty, so do make sure you pick one that’s suitable for your fitness level. They’re all circular walks, starting and finishing in the same place so you’ll always have somewhere to leave your car. Dorset Ramblers would love to see you at one of the following walks:
21 December 2014
• Littlebredy – 8 miles, meet up 10am at White Hill Barn
• Studland – 6 miles, meet up 10:30am at the Studland South Beach NT Car Park
28 December 2014
• Symondsbury and the Monarch’s Way – 8 miles, meet up 10:30am at the Ilchester Arms, Symondsbury
• Hambledon Hill – 4.5 miles, meet up 10am at the Cricketer’s pub, Shroton
1 January 2015
• Grove Hill Bottom – 6.25 miles, meet up 10am at the Brewers’ Arms, Martinstown
4 January 2015
• Kingcombe – 8 miles, meet up 10am at Pound Cottage, Lower Kingcombe
For more information on these or any other Ramblers’ walks, get in touch on 01202 315320, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.