RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Dorset Magazine using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- Events and things to do in Dorset - May 2017
- 10 festivals and fayres in Dorset - May 2017
- Open gardens in Dorset - May 2017
- What’s on at Sherborne Abbey Festival 2017
- Lyme Regis Fossil Festival 2017
- Tom Killick recalls Wimborne Town’s FA Vase triumph 25 years on
- Things to do in Dorset this weekend
- 18 photos of bluebells looking majestic in Dorset
- The exotic birds visiting Poole Harbour this spring
- Dorset walk around Tarrant Rushton & Manswood