RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Dorset Magazine using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook
- Dorchester-based Tony Harding and his passion for photography
- 30 things to do in Dorset for Easter 2017
- Events and things to do in Dorset - April 2017
- Eating out in Dorset - Best restaurants
- Dorset Instagrams of the week
- Things to do in Dorset this weekend
- 18 photos of bluebells looking majestic in Dorset
- Dorset walk around Ferndown and Parley Common
- Could Brexit be good for Dorset’s nature and environment?
- The contemporary styling on offer from Maude & Fox