RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Dorset Magazine using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
Newsletter Sign Up
- 8 of the best dog walks in Dorset
- Fish and chip shops in Dorset you need to try
- Nominate now in the Dorset Magazine Food, Drink & Farming Awards 2018
- Things to look forward to at this year’s Pommery Dorset Seafood Festival
- Villages in Dorset: 10 of the prettiest places to visit
- Things to do in Dorset this weekend
- WIN a VIP tour of the Clipper Round the World Yacht Race fleet
- Open gardens you can visit in Dorset this year
- Meet the talented head chef from Knoll House Hotel
- A ramble around Sutton Poyntz and Bincombe Hill