RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Dorset Magazine using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
Newsletter Sign Up
- Sunday lunches in Dorset: 10 great places to go
- 13 of the best cream teas in Dorset
- Plan your perfect day at Bride: The Wedding Show at Westpoint Exeter
- Celebrating 10 years of Buckham Fair
- Things to do in Dorset this weekend
- Walking route: A ramble around Holdenhurst and Pig Shoot Lane
- Celebrating 50 years of Dorset Steam Fair
- Villages in Dorset: 10 of the prettiest places to visit
- 5 things not to be missed at Buckham Fair this year
- Open gardens you can visit in Dorset this year