RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Dorset Magazine using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook
- Dorset Instagrams of the week
- 4 Dorset mumpreneurs share their secrets
- Events and things to do in Dorset - March 2017
- Things to do in Dorset this weekend
- Stunning aerial images featuring in the Dorset Wildlife Calendar
- Eating out in Dorset - best restaurants
- Dorset walk around Abbotsbury Castle and Ashley Chase
- 14 of the best afternoon teas in Dorset
- Adam Lee-Potter: I signed up for the Weymouth half-Ironman even though I hate running
- Dorset Magazine March 2017 – out in shops and to buy online