RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Dorset Magazine using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
Newsletter Sign Up
- Fish and chip shops in Dorset you need to try
- Things to look forward to at this year’s Bridport Literary Festival
- Things to do in Dorset this weekend
- Fireworks displays and bonfire nights happening in Dorset this year
- Halloween events happening in Dorset this year
- Meet Sherborne’s movers and shakers
- What’s on at this year’s Sherborne Literary Festival
- Christmas markets and events in Dorset
- Villages in Dorset: 10 of the prettiest places to visit
- 13 of the best cream teas in Dorset