Dorset Magazine March 2017 – out in shops and to buy online
11:20 16 February 2017
This edition of Dorset Magazine features all the local ingredients to make this month special
BUY online at buyamag.co.uk/dorset
SUBSCRIBE online at subscriptionsave.co.uk/dorset
Highlights of this month’s Dorset Magazine include:
• Landscape gardener Tony Harding and his passion for photography
• Events and things to do across Dorset this March
• Steve Fletcher looks back at 6 of the best AFC Bournemouth Premier League games
• An equestrian masterclass at a Dorset stately home with Monty Roberts
• 24 hours in Bournemouth: Things to do
• Photos from the latest social events across the county
• Is Brexit good for Dorset’s nature and environment
• Meeting the Dorset Magazine Landscape Painter of the Year finalists
• Dorset walks: Ferndown & Parley Common | Sandford Heath & Gore Heath
• Which feathered migrants can we expect to arrive in Dorset first?
• Cranborne AONB’s bid to become an International Dark Sky Reserve
• NGS gardens to visit this spring
• The best coffee shops in Dorset
• Business editor Kate Williams: Are employers still slow to recognise the value of women?
• Dr Paula Day reflects on the impact Lucienne Day had in post-war Britain
• Plus more gardening, fashion, style and property news/views
Each month we love to see reader’s photos. Upload your #DorsetSnaps to www.dorsetmagazine.co.uk/photos, share them on Facebook or tweet them to us @dorsetmag. You may see your photo in the next edition of Dorset Magazine!
• Things to do in Dorset this weekend - Great things to do in Dorset this weekend: art exhibitions, walks, concerts, theatre, places to visit and other events and ideas.
• Eating out in Dorset - best restaurants - Whether you’re looking for fine dining, pub food, a romantic meal for 2 or a taste of something from further afield, eating out in Dorset really has something for everyone. Here’s our guide to the best local restaurants and pubs