8 great places to buy ice cream in Dorset
From creamy classics to inspiring new flavours of gelato, Dorset is home to some of the best ice cream parlours in the south west. With some help from our readers, we pick eight great places to indulge in a scoop this summer
6 really good reasons to love Wareham
From paddling on the Frome to admiring one of the best vistas in Dorset, Adam Lee-Potter’s beloved home town just keeps getting better and better
Newsletter Sign Up
- 8 great places to buy ice cream in Dorset
- WIN a two-night stay for two at Gara Rock in South Devon
- 6 really good reasons to love Wareham
- Recipe: Pan fried Lyme Bay scallops
- A ramble around Piddletrenthide and Plush Hill
- Things to do in Dorset this weekend
- WIN a Naturalmat wool duvet & pillow collection worth £225!
- The entry deadline for this year’s Dorset Business Awards is fast approaching
- Buckham Fair will have a new ‘horse village’ this year
- QUIZ: How well do you know Doc Martin?